Monday, May 14, 2012

Misadventures with an Annotated Bibliography

So I had an annotated bibliography due yesterday but the thing is that I've never done one before because my master's program was more clinical than scholarly writing.  Well I looked at some samples and I gathered that all it is is that it's a summary of some articles.  I asked my boss to confirm my thoughts on this and she said "well not really" so at this point I'm very confused.  I look for some more samples and I go though my school's online writing center (it doesn't help that I'm procrastinating either) for a couple of days to figure out the style of this thing.  I combine all this with my teacher's requirements and I think I have a pretty decent result.  I know I should have emailed my teacher for help but my pride got in the way some...I'm not going to lie.  I'll know later in the week how I did.

On a side note, I got a B on the assignment I turned in three minutes late and it looks like he didn't take off points for being "late" so that's good.

Boy I tell you, this class is kicking my butt.  My other class is going okay though.

I hope all the mothers had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday.  I'm not a mom but I'm an aunt :) my nephew is pretty awesome!  His birthday is Thursday.  Anyway, I hope everyone has a great rest of the week!

Take care,
-Kimmy

1 comment: