Friday, May 25, 2012

Clinical Supervision

Sorry I haven't had to post anything this week but I was busy with work and school. I haven't decided which disorder I wanted to do for my next mental health 101 post. I haven't forgotten about you guys I promise.

I had my first clinical supervision yesterday and my first order of business is to create some business cards.  I have some ready to print on the 9-5 but I need to make some for Kimmy's Counseling Services because my supervisor wants me to set up groups on Saturday mornings (the only time I'm free) so I can get some hours toward licensure because I'm not getting many hours at the job.  She also told me to study for the mock LMHC test for a week then take it and see how I do.  It sounds like a good plan to me...once I survive this first semester of school.

On the upside, I have a business line and it was FREE! I set up a Google Voice account (I LOVE Google!) with a local number and all the calls will go to my cell phone which is pretty awesome.  I'll put the phone number on my website  in the next few weeks or so.  I'm still working on locations and cost of my groups.  You can also email me if you live in Jacksonville in the meantime.  If you haven't noticed, I have ads on the blog...I do intend to have this blog as a means of income as I get more views and eventually subscribers.  If they're annoying I apologize in advance but the bills gotta get paid somehow! :)

Well I'm going to finish packing because I'm heading out of town in a couple of hours.  Everyone needs to de-stress once in a while.

I have over 600 views on the blog now...very excited!  Thanks so much for the support!!

Until next time...

Take care,
-Kimmy :)

Avery Two-Side Printable Clean Edge Business Cards for Laser Printers
Rolodex Black Vinyl Business Card Book, 96 Card Capacity

No comments:

Post a Comment