Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Guess who is gonna be a LMHC Intern??

Greetings!

I call the Florida Board earlier today about my application and they told me that my number will be assigned by the end of the week!!  Now I can meet with my supervisor and start studying for the LMHC exam!!  Whoo hoo!!!!  One major hurdle has been knocked over!

I turned in one of my assignments three minutes late (due to last minute technical difficulties...so mad at myself!) and this teacher's policy is that you get a 0 for assignments turned in late so depending on how much of a hard-ass he is I may have to drop the class for the sake of my G.P.A...I'm waiting for his feedback as we speak.  Now I know I absolutely cannot procrastinate but I'm not going to lie, old habits die hard!

I bought a new laptop for school and blogging.  My old laptop had a short in the screen and it would go out when I changed electrical outlets so when I found a spot in the house where the screen light would stay on the laptop stayed there.  Now I'm not limited to where I can work on things, which makes all that I'm trying to do less stressful.

I'm almost at 450 views on the blog!  I'm excited but now I need to get subscribers to build a following and start my online life coach business.

Thanks for your continued support and be on the lookout for bigger and better things from me!

Take care,
-Kimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment