Sunday, May 20, 2012

Knocked Out

I had a mini meltdown the other day because I was trying to do too much at the exact same time.  Little did I know I wore myself out so when I sat down to do my homework that night I fell asleep while waiting for my computer to finish their updates.  I woke up at 12:35am...the assignments were due at 1am.  Needless to say my work was late.  I think I may have a repeat tonight because I feel the sleep coming on as I write this.  Too many May birthdays.  I'm definitely sitting out next year for the sake of my sanity.  And I have work in the morning.  Yucky!  Okay I just wanted to check in.  I'll have a mental health 101 post sometime this week...I have a paper due and it's kind of long.  I'm trying not to procrastinate like I usually do but we'll see how it goes.

Before I forget, I got an A on the annotated bibliography after all that confusion.  I felt pretty awesome when I saw that grade.

Hope all is well with everyone...be sure to tell your friends about my blog

Take care,
-Kimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment