Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Licensed Mental Health Counselor Intern...that's me!

I called the state board earlier today and I was assigned my number last Thursday!  I'm so happy I could cry...one year of struggle and stress and I did it!  Now I'm going to start studying for my LMHC exam next month.  Once I pass the test, the only thing I need to focus on is my hours. 

Like my first post says...sometimes you gotta take matters into your own hands...

What a difference 5 months makes!!

I'm almost at the 550 view mark on the blog.  I appreciate everyone's support!  Let's see how quickly I can get to the 1000 mark...tell your friends about my misadventures in mental health! 

Hope everyone has a great week! Be on the lookout for more posts!

Take care,
-Kimmy

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I loved the way that you have described about yourself.I will visit you again for more knowing from your side.

    ReplyDelete