Saturday, January 28, 2012

Are you being honest with yourself?

Are you being yourself?  I mean really being yourself?

Are you hiding aspects of yourself because of what other people may think?

Are other people's opinion of you so important to you that you're willing to be unhappy just to please them?  If so, what are you gaining in leiu of your happiness?

If you're lying to yourself and/or everyone else, the truth is going to come out anyway (usually in an unfavorable light) so you might as well be honest now...honesty is the best policy.

If you decide to be honest, what will you lose and is it truly that important to you?

Remember:  "Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."...money isn't EVERYTHING...you only have one life to live, why be miserable?

Just some things to think about...

Take care,
- Kimmy

1 comment:

  1. "Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


    If you will ask me if I'm being honest with myself well yes, I'm certainly honest to myself. I may be the worst person who've ever met but trust me if you can't accept me for my worst then you don't deserve me at my best!

    I'm a kind of person who never hides what I really am. It's up to those who can accept me and for those who can't well it's up to them!

    ReplyDelete