Friday, June 22, 2012

The Aftermath: Semester 1

Well after all was said and done, I managed to earn As in both of my classes.  Who would've thought?  Good thing I put effort into my weekly discussions otherwise my grades would've been crap.  Now I know that I MUST manage my time better.  Here's to more evenings weekends doing homework at the house!  No more slacking...I see that I don't have time to anymore!

I met with my clinical supervisor yesterday.  It went well.  I'm going to start studying for the state board exam while I'm on break for the semester.  The good thing is that I can validate buying a new ipod. :)

I'm still figuring out what topics I'm going to write about next.  I gotta take advantage of this free time over the next couple of weeks to compensate for the next semester. 

That's all I have for now...I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Take care,
Kimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment