Monday, July 23, 2012

Work in progress

Hey all!

Just wanted to let you know that I'm still around.  I'm working on a post on fetishism but I don't think it's a good idea to work on it from a work computer.  I'm at a temporary location at work and I don't want to bring my personal laptop because it's too chaotic where I'm at otherwise I'd work on stuff during my lunch breaks.  I'm going to finish editing it tonight after I get my workout on (I'm trying to make that one of my priorities).

School is kicking my butt and I'm getting ready to go see my family in the British Virgin Islands next week.   It's been hectic but I'm getting there little by little. 

I've joined IBOsocial yesterday after seeing a friend talk about it on Facebook.  We'll see how that goes and whether it helps me.

Until I get the new stuff out, check out my old posts and comment with suggestions of what you want me to write about because it'll help me out a lot as to what I write about next and I don't take as long :)

Take care,
-Kimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment