Sunday, April 22, 2012

Participatory Action Research (yucky!)

One of my classes is kicking my butt!

The class is called Contemporary Issues in Studies in Human Behavior and the class is about Participatory Action Research or PAR.  PARs get different groups together to collaborate on a community problem and solve it.  With that said, the class gives me a major headache! I find PARs quite boring and the readings for the class either put me to sleep or give me a headache...sometimes both! The professor says I'm doing a good job but geez!  The next eight weeks are going to be torture!

On the LMHC Intern front, I mailed all my additional documents for my application early last week.  Now I wait...

I'm done with the tax preparer job...super yay!!

I'm now at 340 views on the blog!  Let's get to 500!

Thank you guys for your support!  A new Mental Health 101 post is coming this week in-between the school assignments.

Well, have a AWESOME week!

Take care,
-Kimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment