Thursday, April 5, 2012

Back to School

School, school, school...

I've been some kind of orientation all week for school...like 3 or 4. I guess Capella wants to be sure that I don't flunk out.  My enrollment advisor dropped the ball with my book voucher info and I was lost for a minute but it's fixed although I'm not going to have my books in time for my first week of class.  It's all good though.  I will admit I'm getting tired of the orientations because I don't like repetition.  The next few years will be interesting.

On a high note, I've submitted my LMHC application!  I'm so excited!  I gotta turn in some additional documents but I think I'll have my number by late May/early June and I can start studying for the exam over the summer.  If I can get the LMHC exam out of the way by early fall I'll be able to focus on my PhD and working. 

Despite the craziness I'm going out of town quite a bit (I LOVE traveling!). I'm going to Orlando, NYC, Daytona Beach, Tampa, Biloxi/New Orleans, and to see my family in the BVI.  All of this while I'm doing my studies.  I'm not worried because I've been more mischievous and gotten my schoolwork done. 

As always, I'll keep you posted and be on the lookout for more posts.  I still want to do my advice column so email me at kimmycounselingservices@gmail.com with your questions! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment