Thursday, March 29, 2012

Update

Time to catch up with you guys!

I started my new position earlier this week and I'm working on what I'm incorporating in my sessions and recruiting clients.  I gotta see 25 clients in a resistant population by the end of September, mind you they're going to gone for 3 months on summer break.  I can do it...just gotta hustle.

As soon as I find out my schedule for April, I'm going to call the LMHC supervisor lady about starting my supervision.

Getting ready to start school in a few weeks...gotta buy my books (which are expensive) and go through orientation.  I gotta pay for my dissertation part of my program out of pocket (to the tune of $35-40k) but I'm gonna be alright.  Staying positive about that situation because I want my PhD badly enough to get the money.

I've been working on my website piece by piece.  I'm offering life coaching via email right now...price is negotiable but it won't be more than $40.  Contact me at kimmycounselingservices@gmail.com if you want some life coaching!  My website (still a work in progress) is http://kimmycounselingservices.webs.com/.

I also want to do an advice column on this blog so email me with your life and relationship issues!

That's all I have for now...as always I'll keep you posted!

Take care,
-Kimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment