Monday, March 5, 2012

Good news!

I just found out that I got accepted to Capella! Whoohoo! I start in May... I'll definitely be keeping you guys up to date on that...I'm also going to blog about my online dating adventures at the suggestion of my coworker...she finds them entertaining so you may too...

I got the promotion to the counselor position at my 9-5 but I havent heard from HR yet so we'll see...

Im working on some mental health 101 posts so be on the lookout for insominia and substance abuse by week's end. One of my professors checked out my blog...I hope she's proud of me... :-)

That's all have for you guys for now...I'm at 80 views now...my goal is to get 100 by my birthday next week. Help me out and tell your friends about me!

Take care,
-Kimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment