Tuesday, March 3, 2015

I did it!!

After many years of hard work, I'm a LMHC!!!

I'm so relieved that the process is over and proud of myself of this accomplishment.

Mind you that this is a much more subdued reaction from when I was notified two weeks ago.  LOL!

Lately, the question of the day is "What are you going to do now????"

The answer to that is, I'm figuring that out now.  A few things I know for sure:

  • I want to re-engage in online therapy so I'm going to work on my e-therapy certification as well as redesign this blog, my website, and work on writing.  I'm going to have to schedule time to work on these things.
  • I want to work on my CAP.  MUCH easier once you're a LMHC.  Shouldn't be to difficult...
  • Get my finances back in order.  The aftermath is a Federal Disaster Area.
If something comes along, great!  If not, I'm okay (except for my commute but that's in my "things I cannot control" pile).  I've made things work for this long, what's a little bit longer?

I also want to add that I have the best friends, family, and co-workers a girl could ask for.  The congrats I received made me feel really good.  Anything is possible when you have good people around you.

If you're a registered intern, associate counselor, whatever, in mental health, my advice to you is...

“Never, never, never give up.” ― Winston Churchill

You'll be hearing from me a lot more :)

Take Care,
Kimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment