Sunday, October 26, 2014

Crisis Mode (WTF?!?)

These past two weeks have been one thing after another...

To make a long story short, my LMHC supervisor resigned. Next week is her last week. Now I'm spending $800 I was not anticipating on spending. I don't know how that's going to work out because I'm supposed to be paying my student loans and I'm slowly but surely being pushed out of my PRN job (I call it how I see it). I've been submitting my resume but only God knows when something will pop up.

I'm very frustrated and questioning my decision to get into mental health. My credit report cannot allow any more hiccups in my LMHC...I have long terms goals I'd like to achieve in the next couple of years (e.g., buy a house, start trading stocks again) but it's not going to happen on my current income/debt ratio...but I digress...

I have no choice but to keep on truckin...

I'm working on my book...it's going to be a relationship book...a compilation of posts. My goal is to have it published between the end of the year and my birthday, which is in March.

It's time to focus on making money on my writing. I suppose I can spend my weekends working on the app and book.

Initiate plan C!

It's good to vent...

Take care,
Kimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment