Friday, July 11, 2014

I survived the NBCC exam!

Greetings!

After many months of studying, I passed the NBCC exam today!  It was more difficult than I anticipated.  I studied using counselingexam.com and although it helped me get used to the exam, they need an overhaul in content.  Hopefully they get on that soon because they are NOT cheap!

Now it's just a matter of my getting my hours...last I checked (about a month ago), I was halfway there.  Then your neighborhood counselor will be a Licensed Mental Health Counselor and I won't have to work so hard and get back to my blogging and writing.  I'm looking forward to it because I'm tired!

I'm going to work on a post on NBCC exam tips...now that I'll have more free time, I'll be posting a little bit more.  Time to get back to this blogging thing (and more Netflix marathons!)!

Until next time folks!

Take care,
Kimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment