Thursday, September 6, 2012

I'm starting a non-profit! (God help me!)

Hi all,

I know it's been a while since I've posted but I've gotten very behind in one of my classes and my progress in catching up has been really slow.  That and working has sucked up most of my energy.  My apologies...I have some things I want to post about but it'll have to wait another couple of weeks.  I'm also going to incorporate pictures to make things more appealing to the eye.

Now back to the topic at hand...

I'm working on starting a non-profit that involves getting youth involved in fighting discrimination.  Instilling that in them early.  I was researching for a homework assignment and there weren't any anti-discrimination groups in my area so I thought well, I'll make up one myself.  Why not?  So I'll be working on that little by little.  If you have any suggestions for what I should cover on this blog, leave a comment.

While school has been kicking my ass, my blog reached 3200 views...I'm very happy about that.  Thank you  for your support!

I want to give a MAJOR shoutout to my readers in Germany!  I appreciate you and encourage you to spread the word about this blog!

Until next time...

Take care,
-Kimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment